- Capital Markets
- Exchanges and Clearing Houses
- Broker Dealers Banking and Payments
Active & Prior Professional Memberships:
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Business Resiliency
- Financial Crime (BSA/AML)
- Technology Business Management
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Infrastructure
Active & Prior Civic Memberships:
- Futures Industry Association (FIA)
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering (ACAMS)
Warren is a leader in the risk advisory services group at UHY Advisors. He has over 25 years of capital markets and technology strategy experience. Over the course of his career, Mr. Zafrin has supported many of the top 10 companies in the world and has managed project teams across the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
Mr. Zafrin is recognized as an industry leader for developing sophisticated strategies assisting his clients meet their business goals while addressing regulatory reform, capital efficiency, risk management and disruptive technologies.
- Cross functional business experience including technology governance risk and regulatory reform, capital efficiency, financial crime management and disruptive technologies.
- Leader in developing sophisticated strategies and solutions, leveraging advanced technologies to solve complex banking and capital markets problems
- Works closely with clients in addressing their business challenges across Information Technology, Cyber, Cloud, and Enterprise Risk.
- Empowers clients to thrive in today’s regulatory environment by addressing challenges in Cyber, Cloud, Business and Cyber Resiliency, Financial Crime and advanced analytics.
- Extensive experience advising capital market’s firms how to transform their business across sales, trading, clearing through settlement.
- MBA, CIS, Baruch Zicklin School of Business
- MPA, Finance and Financial Services, NYU Wagner School of Public Policy
- BA, Economics, NYU
- Authored “Using data analytics to reduce your financial crime risk,” Euromoney Financial Crime & Cyber Security Handbook, 2014
- Presented “CS4 – Overcoming Data Sharing Obstacles to Achieve Greater Transparency,” ACAMS 13th Annual AML & Financial Crime Conference, 2014