There is no point in thinking that there will not be security breaches. We see them every day reported in the press, and even the largest, most well-resourced businesses are caught out. Instead, we need to be prepared for the inevitable.
We can help you identify your critical assets. This means that you can protect the essential parts of your systems, and it will help you recover your critical business functions quickly in the event of a cyber disruption.
- Risk Assessments– We can help you understand the extent of your own cyber risk and help you to decrease that risk.
- Data Protection – Is your organization handling your company and customer data properly? We can check for you. We can also make sure that the right measures have been put in place to keep the data secure.
- Business Continuity– It is essential that your technology keeps up with your business continuity plans. We are able to assess your capabilities and help build response plans to make sure that your technology program does not fall behind.
- Third Party Risk Management – All businesses depend on various third parties to enable them to function. However, they can also be a cyber risk for you. We can assist you in identifying third parties and their counter parties involved with your business, and assess the level of risk from them and how they might affect you.
- Cyber Program Development – We have the expertise to design, and implement, advanced, security technology policies and procedures for you.